Saturday, February 7, 2015

E-Chair - My Personal Project Journey!

Hello,
Today I am going to share with you the process I went though to make a fully functioning chair, that is powered, and such.

The first step, was to create a design for the chair. In the video below I explain a few things about my initial design.

Next, I go back to the drawing board and fix up the design.


After that, I fix the 3D model in Maya to look my drawings.


Almost done, but it was time to make the animation, and short advertisement for the chair. In the 3D animation program. (MAYA) 



And last but certainly not least, the part that took the longest... Actually building the chair, and making an advertisement.



I hope you enjoyed my journey as much as I did! It took a lot of hard work and effort! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment